DIY Gold Polka Dot Coffee Cup.
Marc Jacobs said, “There is never a wrong time for a Polka Dot.” I agree! Why not enjoy a cup of something delicious in a cup covered in Gold Polka Dots!
Pair my love for polka dots with my obsession with gold, you get a giddy southern girl who is painting the world gold one polka dot at a time.
If you love gold and polka dots too, join me in the fun.
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX-gwyn
What you need:
white coffee cup, oven safe, clean and dry
- On a clean dry cup, dip the circular sponge brush into the liquid gold leaf. You only need a little bit. Too much will cause drips so take it easy.
- Carefully sponge on the polka dots spinning the brush to finish.
- Bake in the oven at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cups to completely cool with the oven.
- Let the cup cure for 24 hours before using.