Champagne Jello Sparkle Shots
If you are looking for something fun, festive, easy to make, and delicious to serve at your New Year’s Eve Party, look no further! Champagne Jello Sparkle Shots are definitely for you.
Last summer it took six attempts and several willing “girl gang taste testers” to create the perfect Sparkling Charm Rose’ Gummy Bears for a summer party. When I finally got the texture right, they were a party hit. I have been making them here and there since.
For our New Year’s Eve Party I am switching up the ingredients and using Champagne, Lemon Vodka, and Sparkle Sprinkles to this fun to eat high-spirited (Literally! LOL) treat.
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX-gwyn
Bonus! You can make and decorate Champagne Jello Sparkle Shots the day before the party.
PS For Another New Year’s Eve Party Show-Stopper Check out the DIY Bubbly Ice Bucket
Champagne Sparkle Shots
1 1/2 cups champagne (divided)
3 tablespoons sugar
3 envelopes gelatin
1/4 cups lemon vodka
*For a non-alcoholic version, replace champagne and the lemon vodka with sparkling white grape juice.
- Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups champagne and the sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let it bloom for two minutes.
- Heat mixture over low heat stirring until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 cup of champagne and the 1/4 cup of lemon vodka.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan and place into the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Flip the Champagne Sparkle Shots onto a parchment paper-lined cutting board and slice into squares or cut with a cookie cutter.
- Dip each square in sprinkles.
- Serve Cold.
You’re Invited to Get Weekly Sparkle!
Copyrights & Credits//Author, Creator, and Photographer: Gwyn @SparklingCharm.com
This post may contain affiliate links.