SUPER CUTE FAVORITES! There is such a long list of goodies that add a little Sparkling Charm to my day. I am overjoyed to start sharing them with you regularly. This is my first try at a product board. Smile! It was really hard to choose what to start with. I hope you will see something you love and are inspired to try.
- Daisy Cuff Bracelet Want to add a fun statement to a simple outfit? This bracelet will do just that!
- White Sushi Poplin Pajamas The first time I saw these cuties, Buffy was wearing them while slaying vampires. Yes, I was a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That was a great show! I am now on my third pair of Sushi PJ’s from the Cat’s Pajamas. I stumbled upon them while living in Monterey, California. I found them in a Boutique in Carmel. I fell in love with them, and of course because Buffy wore them! They wash well and feel wonderful! Treat Yourself!
- Gold Converse Roll Up a pair of your favorite Jeans, slip these on, and DANCE!
- ban.do Sticker Book This is such a fun company. I discovered them in a Boutique while visiting Emerald Isle, NC. I am a huge calendar fan, and I love fun stickers. You can also find this brand at Nordstrom. If your soldier is stationed at JBLM, you can find this brand at Shea Alexander Salon and Boutique. Kimberlee has a great selection. She will soon have them in her online store.
- Dandelion Dew Liquid Blush Want a little bit of natural color? This is a super sheer baby-pink blush. It gives cheeks a dewy, delicate pink glow. I like to add a little to my lips and eyes with a touch of mascara when I need a little glow on the go.
- Baby Please Just Chill Out For Like Two Seconds Cooler Bag Here is yet another groovy item from ban.do. If you are environmentally conscious, this is a fun cooler bag to add to your reusable bag collection. I must say, if you just want to get in and out of the grocery store, don’t take this bag. It is a conversation starter that just tickles people to death. If you are local to Joint Base Lewis McChord, Shea Alexander Salon has a great selection of Ban.do too.