March Beauty Shopping at Sparkling Charm. YAY! It is the month to feel the “Luck of the Irish” and start to see signs of the “Beauty of Spring”. Thinking about it makes my heart sing. How about you?
Let’s get Beauty Shopping!
1. The Ban.do Looking Good Make-Up Bag is perfect for your pocketbook. It has satin with leatherette trim, a leatherette panel on the bottom, and metallic gold hardware. …So Cute!
2. Kenneth Cole Gold Cuff Bracelet. A perfect touch of gold to add a statement piece.
3. Becca Rose Gold Hi-Lighter adds a little pop of shine to your sweet cheeks.
4. The Gold S’well Water Bottle will keep a drink cold for 24 hours and a hot drink warm for 12 hours. …AND IT IS PRETTY!
5. Urban Outfitters Organization Tray. Tidy up a drawer with this lunch tray inspired piece.
6. Gold Scissors. A perfect addition for the (#MY) GOLD OBSESSION! SMILE!
7. Essie Nail Polish in On the Roadie, Vibrant Vibes, and Mojito Madness. Don’t just eat and drink your greens, WEAR YOUR GREEEENS! Perfect picks for St. Patrick’s Day.
8. OH MY DEAR! IT IS CLEAR! This 2XHome, Belle Style Ghost Chair is just plain SPECTACULAR! PS I have given you the link for Amazon, but I have seen these in Home Goods, TJ’s, and Target.
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX -gwyn
Credits//Author, Creator, and Photographer: Gwyn @SparklingCharm.com