The DIY Wool Pom Pom Flower Bracelet.
A Sparkling Charm Original. I had so much fun making the wool pom pom trivet and the wool pom pom coaster, I decided it would be fitting to create something else cute with these little wool pom pom jewels. Hence, the DIY Wool Pom Pom Flower Bracelet was born. They are easy and quick to make. These are fun to wear with jeans and to share with friends.
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX -gwyn
What you will need:
brown, Leather Cuff Bracelet with Snap (I used a leather conditioner to darken the brown leather.)
E6000 clear glue
blank plates, clear
- Place your wool poms in the color pattern you desire.
- Put a tiny circle of glue around the center pom pom.
- Let the glue set for 60 seconds.
- Press the outer pom poms to the center pom pom holding them into place until they stick.
- Let the wool pom pom flower dry completely.
- Glue the pom pom flower to a clear plastic disc.
- Glue the disc to the leather strap.
- Let the glue set for 24 hours.
DONE! Now pull out a cute neutral top and your favorite jeans and show this baby off.
Do you heart wool pom pom balls like me? Check out these projects.