DIY Wool Pom Pom Coasters. A super cute pop of color to add to any room in your home and a darling thing to set a pretty drink on. Let’s get to it! Sparkle! Sparkle! XX-gwyn
1. Carefully spread a quarter size amount of the E6000 glue onto the center of a cork coaster.
2. Let the glue sit for at least 120 seconds.
3. Starting in the center, press a pom pom into the center of the glue, then add the outer pom pom’s.
4. Using your hands, press the pom pom’s down holding them into place until the stay in place. About 60 seconds.
5. Add more glue working to the edge of the cork coaster and repeat the process to finish.
6. Let the coasters dry completely.
- The smaller 10 mm wool pom pom works great too.
- You can also sew these coasters together with transparent thread and add beads like the Sparkling Charm DIY Wool Pom Pom Trivet.
- These make a great Hostess gift with a bottle of wine.
- If you want to see how to make your own pom pom’s or how beautiful ladies make these in India, check out the video in the Sparkling Charm DIY Wool Pom Pom Trivet post.