DIY Shoe Do’s: Sparkling Charm Lucy’s Ricky Ricardo’s
Yarn Pom Pom’s are on the scene this spring when it comes to shoes, pocket books, and keychains. They are everywhere! I LOVE THIS VINTAGE VIBE! I have named this pair of cuties The Sparkling Charm Lucy’s Ricky Ricardo’s.
“Lucy, you got some ‘splainin’ to do!” – Ricky Ricardo
Let me get to SPLANIN’ HOW TO Make These! LOL
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX-gwyn
sandals (I picked these up at T.J. Maxx.)
6 yarn pom poms (colored yarn)
POM POM Directions
- Wrap the yarn around a business card 75 times.
- Carefully pull the yarn circle off the card without unraveling. Tightly tie a 10″ piece of yarn in the center of the yarn circle.
- Stick your scissors through the curve of the circle and cut on both ends.
- Give your pom pom a haircut.
- Clip the long strings of the pom pom.
Carefully squeeze a thin line of E6000 Glue across the toe of the shoe. Let it set for 30 seconds. From the left to right, gently press the yarn pom pom’s into glue. Hold the pom pom’s in place until they hold by themselves. Let the shoes dry completely. EASY PEASY!
CREDITS//AUTHOR, CREATOR, AND PHOTOGRAPHY: GWYN @SPARKLINGCHARM.COM