DIY: Personalized Photo Jewelry Dish
Everyone needs a few jewelry dishes spread strategically around the house. This Personalized Photo Jewelry Dish fits the bill.
You can personalize these with photos of your friends, old family photographs, or even something you snapped a photo of that made your heart twinkle.
Not only are these super cute, they are inexpensive, easy to make, and they make great gifts that will make any recipient smile.
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX-gwyn
I made this one for my mom.
DIY: Photo Jewelry Dish
If you are making these for friends, visit their social media and pick a most liked photo. This will guarantee that they love the photo you are choosing.
1. Choose a photo and size it to fit the white dish when cut out.
2. Using an inkjet printer, print the image onto the transparent side of the waterslide paper. See the photo below.
3. Trim the image to fit the dish.
4. Using a foam brush, paint a thin layer of turpentine onto the white dish. Set aside.
5. Submerge the photograph into warm water for 60 seconds.
6. Gently slide the transparent photograph away from the white decal paper backing. Immediately place the transparent image on top to the turpentine painted dish.
5. Avoid touching the photo once you slide it into place. Allow the ring dish to dry completely.
(In the photo below, note the bubbles. Those will go away.)
6. Seal the Photo Ring Dish with a coat of polyurethane and let it dry completely.
7. Add your rings, necklaces, and jewelry.
YOU’RE INVITED! Get “Weekly Sparkle ” delivered to your inbox!
Copyrights & Credits//Author, Creator, and Photographer: Gwyn @SparklingCharm.com
This post may contain affiliate links.