If you have met me you know that my husband and I are CRAZY about our dogs Molly Rainbow and Mosby Moonpie. They bring pure joy into our home daily.
How did the idea for these PJ’s come about?
Then I heard Ryan Say…
“HEY Girl! Why don’t you put photos of your pups on a pair of Pajama’s.”
I replied, “That is a fantastic idea Ryan, I think I will.”
Sparkle! Sparkle! XX-gwyn
PS I made my mother a pair for her birthday with her little Yorkshire Terrier named Prince Henry and I made myself a nightshirt with our Molly Rainbow and Mosby Moonpie.
PSS My husband loved these. I am making him a pair of bottoms for our engagement anniversary.
What you will need:
white (or any pair of plain) pajama’s
*White Pajamas are surprisingly hard to find and expensive. I think a lighter color would look just great. Here are three links to save you a little time if you are set on white. The night shirt is the least expensive. White Vintage PJ’s White Night Shirt White Pajama Set
photos of your pet or pets facing forward.
10 sheets Ink Jet Transfer Paper for light colored fabric
- Pick a few photos of your pet facing forward and crop them as closely as possible to the pet image.
- In a favorite computer program (Keynote, Word, Works, Pages), insert as many photos as you can onto a page. I made made my photos about 3 inches in height and was able to fit 6 to a page.
- Reverse the image so that it will transfer correctly when you iron it on face down.
- Follow the directions on the transfer paper package for printing your pets photo onto the transfer paper.
- Iron your pajamas. Avoid using steam. Your pajamas need to be completely dry.
- Use scissors to cut out the pets faces.
- Follow the instructions on the transfer sheet package to iron the photo transfers onto your pajamas.
- Once the faces are cool, carefully peel off the plastic backing and you’re ready to wear your new pajamas!
Well, there you have it. Adorable Paw-Jamas.