DIY Spring Ombre Linen Fringe Necklace, A Sparkling Charm Original.
This necklace is a fun piece for spring and summer. Guess what? You can make it for less than $10.00 dollars compared to this $138.00 Linen Fringe Necklace that inspired this Sparkling Charm Original.
Sparkle Sparkle XX -gwyn
What you will need:
- Lay the linen cloth on a piece of parchment paper.
- With a paint brush and the three pastel acrylics, paint three wide stripes along the top and bottom of the linen cloth. Leave the center uncolored. (See the above photo.)
- Let the paint dry.
- Cut the fabric into thin strips. (See the above photo.)
- Place two pearls onto the suede string.
- In a “u” shape, lay the strips across the suede string.
- Pull the two loose ends backwards through the loop, pulling firmly to attach to the suede string.
- Add two more pearls to the suede string.
- Pull the two end pearls to the top of the suede string and knot them into place. (See the photo below.)
- Tie a bow with the string to create a desired length.