Hello Everyone! Happy 2018!
I took a week off from blogging for a little R and R with my sweetheart. I am happy to be back. On the weekends I like to spend a couple of hours with a cup of tea searching the internet for unique and fun things. This year I will share some of my finds every now and then with you.
Here are 10 things I am loving the first weekend in January.
1. My pups, Molly Rainbow and Mosby Moonpie love to snuggle beside me when I surf the internet, so I started with them. How cute are these custom pet portraits on Etsy? Let’s just say these are on the way! I can hardly wait.
2. I can’t wait for this movie! Mama Mia, Here We Go Again.
3. I ordered a pair of these Sundry Foil Stripe Camo Yoga pants!
4. SIMPLY LOVELY MEDIUM LENGTH HAIR! I am extremely happy to see ladies trimming their locks. Classic! Check out my Medium Length Hair….Simply Pretty Pinterest Board.
5. Speaking of hair, let me tell you what I have been doing for the past month. I shampoo my hair 2 times a week. My hair dresser recommended I apply coconut oil to the ends of my hair 30 minutes before I shampoo. I was a little skeptical when I first applied it. I was afraid it would leave my hair feeling weighted down and heavy. It is amazing. It has left my hair feeling soft, full, and luxurious. I am sold! This is what I use. If you locks feel dry due to winter weather, give this a try.
7. and 8. The other day I was thinking about adding a few new items to our kitchen and re-organizing. If you have any tips for maximizing space in a pantry, please share in the comments. I COMPLETELY LOVE THE RETRO thing so I ordered one of these SMEG toasters in this color. Because I ordered one of those, of course I needed one these. You will see them in an upcoming Sparkling Charm Post.
9. This marble and brass cake stand!
Have a Wonderful January!
Sparkle! Sparkle! Xx-Gwyn
You’re Invited to Get Weekly Sparkle!
You’re Invited to Follow Me on Pinterest too!
Copyrights & Credits//Author, Creator: Gwyn @SparklingCharm.com
This post may contain affiliate links.