1/2 cup heavy cream
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
18 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
4 ounces chopped unsweetened chocolate
12 popsicle sticks
- Place the chocolate in a large heat-safe bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream and condensed milk into a medium saucepan and whisk until combined.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the liquid to a simmer stirring constantly. Avoid a boil.
- Once the liquid is simmering, pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for a minute to soften.
- Whisk the cream and chocolate together until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the ice cube forms.
- Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and crushed peppermint.
- Stick a popsicle stick in the center of each block.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours until firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and bring them to room temperature.
- Pop them out of the ice cube molds.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week. Wrap them for gifting for a week at room temperature, or store them in the freezer for one month.
Bring 1 1/2 cups milk to a steaming simmer stirring constantly. Pour milk into a cup. Stir in a Homemade Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Stick. ENJOY!
Your Invited! Get Weekly Sparkle!
Copyrights & Credits//Author, Creator, and Photographer: Gwyn @SparklingCharm.com
This post may contain affiliate links.